Tappx SDK Integration
Download the latest version of the SDK. Current SDK version: 4.0.6
Drag the "TappxFramework.framework" and "OMSDK_Tappx.framework" files inside the Xcode Project.
Once done you will see the option screen where you must check the same options as in the following screen:
Google Admob Integration
We are using a Google Adserver and for that reason the integration of their SDK is a must. If you have it integrated yet in your project, just skip this step.
1. Download the example from GoogleServices-Info.plist.
2. Modify the BUNDLE_ID property with the bundle or your app and delete the two Admob test keys.
3. Save the file with the same name and in the same path where is located your project.
4. Create a file with name Podfile in the same directory where is the .xcworkspace file (usually in the root of your project) with the following lines:
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' platform :ios, '7.0' pod 'Firebase/Core' pod 'Firebase/AdMob'
5. And finally from the terminal console, access the directory where is the Podfile and execute the instruction: pod install.
Note: If you need more details about how to integrate it, you can check this link : https://firebase.google.com/docs/admob/ios/quick-start
1. Download the SDK from this link: Google Ads
2. Drag the framework asa you did it previously with Tappx framework.
3. In the next screen you need to set the options as in this image: