There are different reasons that can cause an ad load to fail. In those cases, the SDK will show the error details in the Logs console (Xcode).
Moreover, if you are loading actively the ad will receive the error in the ad listener (TappxInterstitialViewControllerDelegate, TappxBannerViewControllerDelegate) through the TappxAdError object.
The expected values are:
- DEVELOPER_ERROR: There is an error with the SDK integration. Check you followed the guide steps properly, that you’re using the right app Key and check the Logs console of Xcode to get more details.
- NETWORK_ERROR: There is a network error. This error usually happens when the device doesn’t have internet connection or the connection is restricted.
- NO_FILL: You are not receiving an ad because at this moment and for this request, the system is not getting an ad that fits with your request.
- SERVER_ERROR: There was a server error. You can try again in a few seconds.
- INTERNAL_ERROR: There was an internal error loading the ad. If the error persists, please contact us.
- UNSPECIFIED: This is a generic error message for errors that don’t match the previous categories.
Of course, you can contact us if you have another kind of error or questions regarding the SDK.